Disclaimer Last updated: September 14, 2021 The information contained in this document is for general information purposes only. THIS DOCUMENT DOES NOT GIVE PERSONAL, LEGAL, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO SEEK YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL, LEGAL, AND FINANCIAL ADVICE.
- The purpose of this white paper is to present the Zool Ad Network and the Zool Pay tokens to potential. Token holders in connection with the proposed Token sale.
- The information set forth herein may not be exhaustive and does not imply any elements of a contractual relationship. Its sole purpose is to provide relevant and reasonable information to potential. Token holders in order for them to determine whether to undertake a thorough analysis of the company with the intent of purchasing Zool Pay tokens.
- Nothing in this white paper shall be deemed to constitute a prospectus of any sort or a solicitation for investment, nor does it in any way pertain to an offer or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities in any jurisdiction.
- This document is not composed in accordance with, and is not subject to, laws or regulations of any jurisdiction, which are designed to protect investors.
- Zool Pay tokens are not a digital currency, security, commodity, or any other kind of financial instrument and have not been registered under the Securities Act, the securities laws of any state of the United States, or the securities laws of any other country, including the securities laws of any jurisdiction in which a potential Token holder is a resident.
- Zool Pay tokens are not intended for sale or use in any jurisdiction where the sale or use of digital tokensmay be prohibited.
- Zool Pay tokens grant no other rights in any form, including but not limited to any ownership, distribution (including but not limited to profit), redemption, liquidation, proprietary (including all forms of intellectual property), or other financial or legal rights, other than those specifically described in thewhite paper.
- Neither by Zool Ad Network or their respective directors, executive officers, core development teams, employees, or team representatives acting on behalf of Zool Ad Network (as the case may be), nor any affiliates, representatives, or advisors are under any obligation to update, supplement, or correct this white paper or accompanying materials in any respect, or otherwise to provide any recipient or reviewer of these materials with access to any additional information. In addition, the project management and core development teams, Zool Ad Network and the development teamsreserve the right, without prior notice to any reviewer or recipient of this white paper or any accompanying materials, to terminate, at any time, further participation until tokens are generated. We reserve the right to modify any applicable procedures without giving advance notice thereof andwithout providing any reason therefor.
- All statements contained in this white paper, made in press releases, or expressed in any place accessible by the public, in addition to any oral statements that may be made either by Zool Ad Network or their respective directors, executive officers, core development teams, employees or team’srepresentatives acting on behalf of Zool Ad Network (as the case may be), nor any affiliates, representatives or advisors, that are not statements of historical fact, constitute “forward-looking statements”. Some of these statements can be identified by forward-looking terms such as “aim”,“target”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “could”, “estimate”, “expect”, “if”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “possible”, “probable”, “project”, “should”, “would”, “will”, or other similar terms. However, these terms are not the exclusive means of identifying forward-looking statements. All statements regarding the financial position, business strategies, plans, and prospects of Zool Ad Network and the future prospects of the industry in which Zool Ad Network exists are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the revenue and profitability,prospects, future plans, other expected industry trends of Zool Ad Network and other matters discussed in this white paper regarding Zool Ad Networkare not historical facts but rather predictions.
- This white paper can be modified to provide more detailed information. This English-language white paper is the primary official source of information about the Zool Ad Network.
- The information contained herein may from time to time be translated into other languages or used in the course of written or verbal communications with existing and prospective customers, partners, etc. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between such translations and communications and this official English language white paper, the provisions of this original English-language document shall prevail.
- The white paper may be updated or altered with the latest version of the document prevailing over previous versions. Zool Ad Network is not obliged to give notice of changes. The latest version of the white paper in English is available at the website zooladnetwork.com While we make every effort toensure that all data tendered in the white paper are accurate and up to date at the point in time that the relevant version has been disseminated, the proposed document is not an alternative to consulting an independent third-party opinion.
- Due to the very short history of crypto tokens and crypto-economic systems, there are several challenges that token holders face when trying to value these projects and underlying tokens. The short history of crypto tokens has generally shown an even shorter lifespan of many of the projects. This is especially true because projects present a significant principal-agent problem. This challenge differs from those of a start-up, which usually raise money in a series of rounds over several years. Secondly, there is some level of systemic risk associated with the crypto markets that cannot really bediversified away. The industry is too nascent for such an option. Therefore, no refunds will be given by Zool Ad Network in any form.
- Token holders take on both project-specific risks and market risks when they acquire tokens in a specific sector. Systemic risks are very hard to predict due to the short time span and are unique to the industry. Everything from hard forks to new crypto attacks are a source of systemic risk from whichtraditional investments do not suffer. Generally, as the development of blockchain tokens continues to enable new business models, new legal issues come into focus. For developers, legal and regulatory uncertainty can be one of the main barriers to building new blockchain protocols and applications. We emphasize in the strongest possible way that Zool Ad Network tokens do not represent ownership or a security interest over any entity, asset, or property. They do not represent a debt owed by any entity and shall not be considered a debenture under any applicable law. It is for these reasons that we believe that our tokens are not securities and may be purchased by anyone. If you determine that our tokens may constitute securities subject to regulation in any country, we strongly advise you against acquiring them and suggest you immediately notify us of the possible risks. Again, there will be no refunds givenby Zool Ad Network in any form.